Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: War bird Race Car?

Hey joel. I'd just like to say that your projects' gonna be real cool when you finish it up. How's your progress?

I too, love building up/reproducing vintage cars to their once, glorious state. I frequently find
    replacement auto parts for vintage cars around scrap yards as they don't really amount to anything during these modern times. if you want, you could drop me a msg and I'll help you find some scrapyards near you.

Cheers~!
    -Apple
    Last edited by AppleJuz; 02-04-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks. My progress hasn't been great becuase of a move but I do have some more research done and i have collected more parts. Soon i will start welding the frame together which will be the biggest task as there isn't much to this car. I say that now but all those little things add up to huge tasks. Keep up with the blog site for progress as i will update as more happens.

Joel

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJuz View Post
    Hey joel. I'd just like to say that your projects' gonna be real cool when you finish it up. How's your progress?

I too, love building up/reproducing vintage cars to their once, glorious state. I frequently find
    replacement auto parts for vintage cars around scrap yards as they don't really amount to anything during these modern times. if you want, you could drop me a msg and I'll help you find some scrapyards near you.

Cheers~!
    -Apple