Thread: Fabric Repair Question

Fabric Repair Question

Just picked up a nice 41 T-Craft. Problem is someone thought cutting a slit in the fabric to look into the rear of fuse was a smart thing to do. I think it was kids myself. But at any rate the unit is covered using Razorback materials. Anyone out there have experience repairing Razorback? Polyfiber should work but, I think Razotback used Butyrate dope as was used on cotton. Not sure how new fabric would work on this. Any help would be appricated.

Quote Originally Posted by EAAbipJ3 View Post
    Just picked up a nice 41 T-Craft. Problem is someone thought cutting a slit in the fabric to look into the rear of fuse was a smart thing to do. I think it was kids myself. But at any rate the unit is covered using Razorback materials. Anyone out there have experience repairing Razorback? Polyfiber should work but, I think Razotback used Butyrate dope as was used on cotton. Not sure how new fabric would work on this. Any help would be appricated.
    They may have been checking to see what kind of stitching cord was used, IAW an AD on Razorback covering process? I have a razorback manual somewhere, I'll have to see what they specify for a repair.