Hello!

I am hoping to attend AirVenture 2012 -- it will be my first time. I am considering camping on-site. If I fly commercial to WI from Upstate NY, are shuttles available from any airports nearby to the event, or do I need to rent a car. Can anyone comment on what part of the campground to try and stay in? I would be attending by myself in a small tent (or if I drive, a mid-sized SUV). I am very low key and for personal reasons, prefer not to be around alcohol. I have read stories on this forum and others that make me think that there are certain areas to stay away from if you choose to not take part in that type of festivity. The scale of the event seems nearly overwhelming in terms of understanding what to do and how to plan, so I thought I'd ask here for some advice from those that have experience with the event. Also, if it turns out that I can not attend the entire event, is it better to attend at the beginning and leave in the middle, or arrive in the middle and stay to the end (it terms of ease of access to camping and the event itself)? Thank you all for any advice you can provide. I've always wanted to attend this great event, and it looks like I may finally have he opportunity to do so.