Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Theater in the Woods live video link

I only get it to work in MSIE. Firefox doesn't like that camera for some reason.

In spite of my difficulties in figuring out a way to view Monday night's Theater in the Woods presentation, Tuesday evening I was able to view it without too much difficulty. Although, I still had the same problem Tuesday night that I did Monday night, of not being able to view it using he Safari/Flip4mac/QuickTime Player method (I'm on an iMac and the QuickTime Player window still came up black even though it works fine with all the other cams), I was however able to use Parallels to bring up Windows 7, and then Internet Explorer. The video feed ran fine for me for the entire duration of the evenings programs without a single hitch. It's just really strange how that one video feed won't work the normal way on my Mac in spite of all the other cams working just fine. I guess I'll just toss this one into my "things that make me scratch my head" bin.

actually Macs have long been in the "things that make me scratch my head" bin

and thanks for the tech support assist Mr SquarepantsJedi