Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LSA Requirements

I agree (so far as GA is concerned.....Part 135 and 121 is a different ballgame though) about that. The only reason I pay attention to the ICAO rules and know them so well is because my research involves countries outside of North America and also because of my desire to travel to the Caribbean and South America once I get my plane built.

Will do about the raising a glass. Where are you that you can't have a beer or other drink?
    Unfortunately in science what you believe is irrelevant.

"I'm an old-fashioned Southern Gentleman. Which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-***** when I want to be."- Robert A. Heinlein.

Work....but don't tell anyone! (It'll be our Internet secret.)

The Bahamas recognize Sport Pilots, btw. Gotta love the power of the Yanqui Dolla and the allure of Rum and Coka-Cola.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

The Bahamas recognize Sport Pilots, btw.
    Yeah but sport pilot doesn't recognize an aircraft of the weight of the one I want to build. LOL
    Unfortunately in science what you believe is irrelevant.

"I'm an old-fashioned Southern Gentleman. Which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-***** when I want to be."- Robert A. Heinlein.

(Completely throwing the thread off tangent)

Steve, I keep imagining your Safety Plane being made out of cinder blocks and airbags.

With big diesel powered turbofans to force it into the air.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.