Thread: Fuel line quick disconnect

Fuel line quick disconnect

I am thinking about adding a one-hour reserve fuel tank and want to find a source for a fuel line quick disconnect that will 'seal' off the line and the opposite side of the connection when it is removed. If someone can point me to a manufacturer's part number I'd appreciate it.

Quick Disconnect

Thank you for the information...the Racersports unit looks like what I was looking for...thank you for your assistance.

I take it that this is an experimental? Last time I looked, Wal-Mart did not have a PMA/TSO department.
    Michael D. Busch A&P/IA CFIA/I/ME
    President, Savvy Aviator, Inc.
    President, Savvy Aircraft Maintenance Management, Inc.
    2008 National Aviation Maintenance Technician of the Year

Try Jegs also, they have AN quick connect fittings, only good for experimentals.....obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Busch View Post
    I take it that this is an experimental? Last time I looked, Wal-Mart did not have a PMA/TSO department.
    That's why my parts all come from Home Depot or Lowe's.

The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Busch View Post
    i kinda figgerd that's what the person was asking about, since this IS the EXPERIMENTAL aircraft association forum, and any aux tank in a certificated aircraft would have all the parts called out in the STC. guess that was kinda presumptious of me.