Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the heck is this

I was really just trying to poke some humor at the people who decided they wanted to rant about the magazine because it didn't fit their ideas and requirements for what should/shouldn't be in the magazine. The oil thing was the first real topic that got expanded that allowed me to try to make the point I wanted to make. There is always somebody who isn't happy with something.

I don't pay for my fuel (well, except in rare occasions where I fly for personal reasons), as I'm a professional pilot who does this sort of thing for a living.
    KSCessnaDriver
    ATP MEL, Commercial Lighter Than Air-Airship, SEL, CFI/CFII
    Private SES

I think you will find that you are not unique and that quite a lot of people on here earn a living flying but also pay for fuel when flying as a hobby, therefore the issues of oil, politics etc, etc are very relevant both professionally & personally.

Quote Originally Posted by kscessnadriver View Post
    I was really just trying to poke some humor at the people who decided they wanted to rant about the magazine because it didn't fit their ideas and requirements for what should/shouldn't be in the magazine. The oil thing was the first real topic that got expanded that allowed me to try to make the point I wanted to make. There is always somebody who isn't happy with something.I don't pay for my fuel (well, except in rare occasions where I fly for personal reasons), as I'm a professional pilot who does this sort of thing for a living.
    KSCD;As a member of Flying Forums, Corvette Forums, WWII Forums and RC Heli Forums I sometime click on posts that I have no real interest in personally (Just lookin') and just choose to leave and let the posters therein have at it.On forums, just as at any large Aviation gathering, there are people and topics you might find quite interesting while I might find them ass-numbingly dull. And Vice-versa. It all boils down to your interests...The lone exception is the Spin Zone over at POA. I find great entertainment in picking out the self absorbed and rightous posters and pulling the pin on a verbal hand grenade and leaving...never to return to that post. Chris
    Last edited by Hiperbiper; 01-04-2012 at 09:32 PM. Reason: grammer be sux...

Well Said Hiperbiper!

Joe