Not a complete EAA newbie camping, but only camped there with me and my kids Friday-Sunday last year so was able to find a decent spot late but never needed any services, etc. First, (and I'll be tent camping) if I book camping day 1 that it's open, and pay the full fee (ugh... LOL) what time do the gates open to stake out a spot, and how long is the line to get in? (What time do we have to arrive in order to get a primo spot right at opening? LOL)

Is there places to fill up potable water if tent camping? I can bring a few 3-5 gallon plastic potable water containers, but curious where to get water and how far I'd have to lug it. (How about waste water from washing dishes?)

Finally, how 'safe' is it in the long term pertaining to theft? I'll have a decent size battery pack or two, and have solar panel to charge them during the day. Any concerns with those out in the sun at the campsite charging? Camping stoves, griddles, etc? (I love to cook LOL)

Thanks and looking forward to this year! I'll be there with my 2 late-teen kids, but also bringing 2 of their friends to help introduce them to AirVenture! May have some more questions as time goes on! I just wish there was more shaded areas for tents, instead of catering to the bougie RVs (though if I could afford it, I'd have one too. LOL)

Thanks!
Andrew