Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New IFR Technique!

If I install the dog a cat and a duck in my aircraft do I have to get a new PITOT check and a FIELD aproval from the FSDO ??? Merry Christmas to all !.

Quote Originally Posted by vaflier View Post
    If I install the dog a cat and a duck in my aircraft do I have to get a new PITOT check and a FIELD aproval from the FSDO ??? Merry Christmas to all !.
    No... but you must have an A & I recalculate your weight and balance....
    Cheers,
    Jerry

NC22375
    65LA out of 07N Pennsylvania

While experimental aircraft can use non-certified ducks, one must be aware that for international travel it must still be a species on the ICAO list of approval.

E-LSA builders must also use the manufacturer's specified duck and cat (unless they get approval).

And yes, the Skycatcher does come with a Chinese duck. The cat is Mexican raised from American stock.
    The opinions and statements of this poster are largely based on facts and portray a possible version of the actual events.

I have Five Cats, do I qualify to shoot category 5 approaches in an Experimental? If so, which sex provides the most accurate attitude, I have 3 males and 2 females? Also my "herd" has several breeds, the oldest is a Tuxedo that looks a lot like "Slyvester" should I replace the Duck with a Canary?

Joe

do I qualify to shoot category 5 approaches in an Experimental
    Category V- where the visibility is so bad that it's actually better than severe clear.