Thread: If you have NOT received your TEAM Minimax order

Post If you have NOT received your TEAM Minimax order

If you ordered supplies from TEAM Minimax but never received your order or a refund, please send me a PM. I haven't received any of ten item ordered last April (over eight months ago). I asked for either the parts or a refund almost two months ago and I have heard nothing. I asked about one particular item last August via text and no response to that. Also sent an email last August (in a discussion about shipping) asking how the order was coming along and no response there either.
    Last edited by flynow; 12-30-2023 at 09:49 AM.

Seems "2 months ago" they were already out of business.....

Posted on their Facebook page March 25, 2023

Notice: We will no longer be taking any orders after July 31st, 2023
    We will complete any outstanding orders or project during the rest of the year.
    Thank you to all that have supported me through the last 14 years trying to keep the Mini-Max Aircraft line going.

Any questions feel free to contact me on messenger or text, email, phone.
    theecoop@comcast.net
    574-214-3660

Posted on July 26, 2023
    Thankfully, we’ve made a few sales we’re going to keep her open for another month and we may have to go month-to-month but we’ll see how it goes. Thank you for what support you’ve given me and maybe we can keep the Minimax’s ultralight and light sport aircraft alive. I still
    Have it for sale if somebody’s interested in buying the company.

That's why I sent my order in April. The TEAM Minimax website is still up and running and apparently still they're taking orders.

"apparently still..." Are they or aren't they? Phone number still works?

Quote Originally Posted by flynow View Post
    That's why I sent my order in April. The TEAM Minimax website is still up and running and apparently still they're taking orders.