Quote Originally Posted by Saras 182 View Post
I am totally shocked by these responses. But it occurs to me that many people just walk straight into the air show at the flight line and never move. I can't say that I have ever done that. I walk through all the hangars, usually more than once. I walk to the vintage area and stol area. Walk over to warbirds. I occasionally make a loop through the fly market. I normally spend the whole week, and still miss something. Even after the first day I am exhausted. But yet I have 6 more days left. The EAA website itself suggests to bring multiple pairs of shoes. To hear so many people don't want to make it easier to check out all Airventure has to offer,, is very surprising.

I made clear that I wasn't saying to allow scooters everywhere.. but not allowing them in homebuilt camping, but allowing them in n40 camping or s40 camping is ridiculous.
The trolleys or trams are useless. They never slow down for you to get on. And you don't know where they are going to or coming from anyways. And if you did, there aren't enough of them. I have been going to airventure for five years (first year flying in) and have never used them once or even know of anyone that has used them. We all normally walk 5-10miles each day, according to the phones.. which obviously can be highly inaccurate.

At the very least, how about getting some more benches. Can we at least all agree that some more benches would be nice.
You were serious? Having to dodge the normal motorized and foot traffic isn't enough? I can only imagine the amount of injuries this would cause.