Hello!

My husband and I will be bringing our 14yo aircraft enthusiast and his three best friends to Oshkosh for the first time this year. From forums and photos I think I have a pretty good handle on what to expect, except for one thing: I'm not seeing many people carrying their camping chairs around the AirVenture grounds but I do see a lot of them sitting in them for the air show. Do people typically leave their chairs at the viewing area and go exploring? And are they unattended? I read one person plead for people not to do that because they can get blown into aircraft. We had also considered bringing a wagon to lug the chairs around in all day but I'd rather not because I imagine using the trams might be an ordeal with a wagon in tow.

We'll be camping at Scholler but were hoping to not return to camp during the day because it sounds like it's a pretty far walk. We were planning to go into the show grounds in the morning and have everything we need for the whole day until we return to camp for sleep.

Any ideas on how this works are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

--Cheryl