Thread: FS: Garmin GA35 WAAS GPS antenna

FS: Garmin GA35 WAAS GPS antenna

Antenna is SOLD!

--------------------------------

Garmin GA-35 WAAS antenna for sale, new in box, although it's been in my house for about 18 months. Asking $240.

Please double check it'll meet your needs before buying but I believe it'll work with any of the Garmin WAAS IFR navigators (GTN650/750, GNX 375, GNC355, GPS175), as well as the GTX335/345 transponder if you have one with a built-in WAAS GPS source. I think it'll work with 430W/530W units too.

I'm pretty sure it _won't_ work for the GPS built into the G3X displays, or any portable units, or any non-WAAS (i.e. original GNS430/530) units.

As mentioned, listing for $240. I live near RDU, NC so we can arrange pick-up/drop-off in the area, or I can ship it to you (your cost). New online I've seen prices in the $325-$370 range for this antenna.

I bought this antenna a while back when I started picking up a few avionics for the Rans S-21 I'm building, but now that I'm getting ready to actually install the antennas I'm realizing it's not the antenna for my needs.

Please contact me via PM or email (steve@4lins.com) or text/phone (niner-one-niner, tree-five-seven, eight-zero-tree-four)

Thanks
    Steve Lin
    Last edited by slin; 06-25-2023 at 08:46 AM. Reason: SOLD!