Thread: Aluminum Overcast on Pawn Stars

Aluminum Overcast on Pawn Stars

I'm somewhat surprised that as of this moment, no one has posted anything about the B-17's appearance on Pawn Stars last night.

I thought it was done well. They showed close-ups of the flyer handouts showing "EAA", and gave some decent time to George Daubner talking about the aircraft.

Yes, it could have had longer time given to it, but the fact that the B-17 had nothing to do with pawning items, yet still garnered significant airtime (5-6 mins?) was impressive.

Good job, George & the rest of the crew!

Carl Orton
    Sonex #1170 / Zenith 750 Cruzer
    http://mykitlog.com/corton

Banned
    [QUOTE=CarlOrton;7944]I'm somewhat surprised that as of this moment, no one has posted anything about the B-17's appearance on Pawn Stars last night.

Carl, we were waiting for you to do it and thanks. This is why there are menus in restaurants.....we all make different choices.

I missed it last night, but the link to the video on the History Channel was just emailed to all staff...gotta take a watch, I heard it was a good segment!
    Chad Jensen
    EAA #755575

comment

I thought it was well done, considering the important factor that the show was NOT intended to be about the "Overcast", just a sidebar to the Old Man v. Chumlle thread. I did like the parting shot, where the Old Man said "I should have bought that!" and Chumlee agreed. I suspect that in cities where the Overcast appears now there will be an increased attendance. That show "Pawnstars" has a huge following.