Thread: Anyone know how i could recover my old solidworks key? It's still good until March?

Anyone know how i could recover my old solidworks key? It's still good until March?

I have the now discontinued eaa educational version of solidworks that is good until sometime in March 2022. I reformatted my computer however and i can't find the old license key. Does anyone have any ideas on if i can get it from eaa or solidworks?

Below is a copy/paste from the pdf I kept. Forum doesn't allow for inputting the entire pdf, and taking a million screen shots of the file would be ridiculous. I hope this helps.

3D Design Serial: 9020 0131 7091 7922 9HSQ HXG3
    SOLIDWORKs PCB: 9020 0132 0535 0370 JVZK 3T7H
    If you do not want SOLIDWORKS PCB, do not check the box.

Great, i haven't had a chance to try it yet, but i made a note of it and i'll give it a go this weekend. Hopefully i can still reinstall it and it'll tie back to my old license that expires in march.

Quote Originally Posted by FloydHankers28 View Post
    copy/paste
    Thank you finally got around to trying it, it expires 12/31 ugh...

It matches the first 4 and last 4 digits that i can see when i log into solidworks.com which showed my license was good until March 2022. I am just gonna get the student edition elsewhere, annoyed to be losing 3 months.