Thread: Help needed for Jurca Mustang Replica !

Help needed for Jurca Mustang Replica !

I have some drawings for the M77 Jurca Mustang (Gnatsum) Replica. I have some sponsors here in my country who want to help me build this. But I need your help. I do not know how detailed are these drawings. Can you help me pull this through for an aviation education project and draw for me the formers in 2D CAD format (DXF or DWG) in order to cut them on the CNC and start to glue them ? Many thanks. I will attach one file from the complete set of PDFs that I have.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Marian: There isn't enough info on that drawing to produce what you are looking for. If I remember correctly, some of his early designs only had full or partial scale templates with few if any dimensions. It would take having every drawing referenced on that page, at hand to even contemplate trying to do them in CAD. You are looking at many hours of work before one could even start the CAD part. If the CAD person was not local, they would have to print out the sheets at correct scaling to even get started. Few people would be willing to front that expense on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigCantwell View Post
    Marian: There isn't enough info on that drawing to produce what you are looking for. If I remember correctly, some of his early designs only had full or partial scale templates with few if any dimensions. It would take having every drawing referenced on that page, at hand to even contemplate trying to do them in CAD. You are looking at many hours of work before one could even start the CAD part. If the CAD person was not local, they would have to print out the sheets at correct scaling to even get started. Few people would be willing to front that expense on their own.
    Many thanks for the reply, Craig. What do you propose then ? To do the parts using the printed paper clasic version ? Ok, we can do that. You gotta do or help with something, not only stand by and give advices. Just to show you that you need to get some headaches and involve. There is one former drawn, it was taken out on 3D simulation from the paper. It needs to be cut. I just attached it. Do it !

https://easyupload.io/ss5rjn

LOL...I'm buried with my own restoration projects. Have no need to take on anything more for the next several years.