Thread: 27th Oshkosh- Best One Yet!

27th Oshkosh- Best One Yet!

My family and I have been coming to Oshkosh for almost 30 years now and I can say without a doubt that this years show was the best yet!!! Doc and Fifi, The B-1, B-2 and B-52, The F-22, F-35, F-15, F-16, NASA T-38, BLUE ANGELS, B-25's, Mustangs, Corsairs, Jet Warbirds- Night Airshow, Fireworks, Wall of Fire- the list could go on and on!!!!! Thank you so much to all those that made it possible!!!! Can't wait for next year!!!! What did everyone else enjoy? Doc and Fifi and the B-1, B-2 and B-52 along with the Blue Angels was absolutely it for me this year- UNREAL and AMAZING!!!!!

Sunday before the convention, sitting on the flight line quietly watching arrivals. Very relaxing. Even nodded off a few times. Best day of the year.

Yea that sounds amazing! I've always wanted to get in before the show to do the same thing but I haven't had the chance yet. Next year is the year hopefully!

My AirVenture starts late morning Saturday before opening day. It remains a personal fascination just how much is accomplished by the army of workers in under 72 hours. I spent my working career in logistics in one form or another and the coordinated chaos of creating a working city in just a few days is always a marvel to behold.