Thread: OSH forum recordings?

OSH forum recordings?

Anyone know whether the forums were recorded, and where to find them?

Thanks,
    Charlie

The many years we've attended (only since 2010) we've wondered the same thing. Searched EAA's site, asked some people, but we've not been able to locate any. We sometimes record them ourselves.

There was a guy that was recording forums on a volunteer basis for many years. I have some of his recordings from 2009/2010 time frame. He used to have a website that you could order recordings from, but that website doesn't appear to be active any longer. But I believe he passed away several years ago. I think some other people may have taken it over (possibly some family members), but haven't heard a peep from them in a few years. So I don't know if it's still being done or not.

Audio recordings of Theatre in the woods and much more here: https://www.eaa.org/airventure/eaa-a...-archives/2021

Thanks, Bill. Sorry to be so tardy with my thanks; ditch digging duties (literal) on the airport have kept me tied up for the past week or so.

The forums have not been recorded in many, many years. They were originally recorded on cassette tape. It has been suggest for many years that EAA put a camera in each forum location. Nothing has happened.

it MIGHT be a permissions thing.