I wasn't planning on attending this year, but threw caution to the winds and thought I'd write a little about the experience. All in all a very pleasant surprise. I had posted in the tram thread about being nervous that Oshkosh would become more like real life, but but this wasn't the case. granted it was only a one day trip but it gives me hope about camping next year. it was crowded but not too crowded, lots of please and thank you's. and I can't say enough about the parking. the new grey lot was about 5 minutes from parking the jeep to getting on the bus that took us to the bus lot, 5 minute walk to get wristbands, one minute get daily passes, and into the gate. a nice young lady that was apologetic about poking through our back pack, and the fun started. A little surprised at the fly market as it was about 3 rows of tents with some aviation theme. My thing is die cast airplanes and there was only one vendor that I saw. exhibit buildings were kind of sparse too. The crowds on the flight line were pretty good. not too many beach umbrellas in the front row. But some things never change. the people in the front row that STAND UP to take pictures. Sigh. But it gives me hope for the future. I'm looking forward to next year. Hopefully more will post their experiences.