Made it back to my distant little motel room after conducting on the Red tram route afternoon shift 2-8pm. No Yellow route being run today or tomorrow due to the vendor restricted area. So just Blue and Red. The guests are being advised that they will need to walk around the restricted area to go from Red to Blue routes but just till Monday morning.

I addition to eliminating the Green route they have also decided not to stop at the Vintage corner nearest the Subway, Boeing Plaza and the flight line. After leaving the new Blue/Yellow terminal by Vendor Building B, the 1st stop will not happen until the Hangar Cafe. I don't expect folks will be pleased and I fear there will be a lot of tram jumpers at that stop sign by Vintage? But I'm just a mere conductor and nobody at EAA asked for MY opinion on tram routes - lol

Lots of arrivals, SEVERE clear afternoon which was much better than the drizzly start this morning. It is great fun watching them assemble the equivalent of a small town in just a few days.

The homebuilt camping area is already filing up nicely. No warbirds yet in their area but I expect arrivals tomorrow? I'm on the morning 8-2 shift for the rest of my 8 days up here which will allow me a few spare hours each afternoon to jump on my Chicago-Rented mobility scooter and see the sights.

It is great to see old friends in the tram group and make new ones. Airplane people iz good people.