First of all sorry about the weird title, LOL. I've been searching for a 2012 Airventure Lapel pin to complete my collection since I've been going since 1994. So far eBay has not produced one, so I'm seeing if anyone on here has one they'd be willing to part with, I'd be happy to pay $20 bucks for it, maybe even meet up with the owner at Airventure next week to do the exchange. Just a shot in the dark.

The Coffin, so I heard about this rumor the first year my wife (then girlfriend) and I camped in Camp Scholler back in 2015. Supposedly there's a coffin filled with beer somewhere in the campground where you can grab a few out of the coffin, only if you provide a six pack of decent beer to add. Anyone else heard of this? If so, where is it?

Getting so excited to get back up there next week, my wife and I will be pulling in on Wednesday morning and staying through Sunday, even my 3 year old is coming up for the day Saturday (we'll see how that goes). The other day my wife said it's starting to get "Oshkoshy" around where we live (Franklin just outside Milwaukee) because it seems like there's a lot more airplanes flying around lately, she won't admit it, but I know she's getting excited too.

Only a few more days!