Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scholler Attendance so far ...

I have camped in Scholler for a few years and know that there are shuttle busses, but can’t really think of many times that I have seen them, and I have never used them. When camped in the north 40 we always rode the shuttle to and from the airplane/tent. I was in Scholler with my (mid 80’s) parents a few years ago and was really glad we had a golf cart with us as we were almost a mile from the entrance to the show. Seems like transportation could be dramatically improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cessnadog View Post
    I have camped in Scholler for a few years and know that there are shuttle busses, but can’t really think of many times that I have seen them, and I have never used them. When camped in the north 40 we always rode the shuttle to and from the airplane/tent. I was in Scholler with my (mid 80’s) parents a few years ago and was really glad we had a golf cart with us as we were almost a mile from the entrance to the show. Seems like transportation could be dramatically improved.
    To be fair, the shuttle buses do come along quite regularly. In all my years attending I dont think I have ever had to wait more than 10mins for a bus. The big issue is that at peak times there arent enough seats for all the butts. This is especially true when trying to leave the grounds and get back to the camp after the afternoon airshow. We used to bring our golf cart and park it by the bike corrals, like many others, but it seems like this is frowned upon now.

I arrived at Scholler about 8:30am on Friday. I set up in 101 woods further north by 8-10 rows than ever before for a Friday arrival. It’s frustrating to see the acres of estates marked out but empty.

Quote Originally Posted by mc20 View Post
    I arrived at Scholler about 8:30am on Friday. I set up in 101 woods further north by 8-10 rows than ever before for a Friday arrival. It’s frustrating to see the acres of estates marked out but empty.
    Those people have paid for those acres and obviously staked them out, so have been there. They will all be full come Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by mc20 View Post
    Due to a work commitment we won’t be arriving until Sunday afternoon, I fear for where we will end up being located.