PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Trial - Notify Form Originator

PaulDow
11-11-2018, 08:48 PM
A few times we've had prospective members visit our events. If they have an interest in EAA and the chapter, we offer them the 6 month chapter trial. I'll usually put their information in using my phone, or a tablet. Since we don't have a printer around, it's tough to keep track who I signed up.

Since you have my information on the chapter trial online form can the originator have a confirmation emailed with the new member information to help us follow up with them?

Thanks
Paul

Marty Santic
11-12-2018, 09:54 AM
The Chapter Trial website form indicates e-mails will be sent. NEVER HAPPENS!! Think the EAA can fix this?

PaulDow
11-13-2018, 09:45 AM
I just went over to see what the web page says. I thought it may have only said it would send an email to the new member.
It looks like the chapter trial page didn't get migrated to the updated web site anyway. I don't see the page through archive.org either.

Kyle Voltz
11-15-2018, 04:57 PM
Paul and Marty,

I did some checking into this issue today and the www.EAA.org/ChapterTrial link is working again. I also checked with our membership department and they confirmed that when they input the membership it should send both the trial member, as well as the chapter's submitter and email confirmation. If you still experience problems with the confirmation emails, please let me know!

Kyle