PDA

View Full Version : Duane Cole Clipwing Taylorcraft Plans- free

Eric Minnis
11-22-2011, 06:39 PM
After years of trying, we finally got approval to share the famous Duane Cole Clipwing Taylorcraft plan set. These plans were used to build one of the most famous airshow aircraft of all time. Duane was a hero to many. His ability to squeeze every ounce of performance out of his little Tcart was amazing. After his death it became apparent that we lost one of aviations greatest.
We were able to get a complete set of plans and get the ok to make these available. We will never charge for these plans. Our goal is to make these available to anyone that wants them because that is how Duane would have wanted it. They are available free for download on our website at:
www.bullyaero.com (http://www.bullyaero.com) Just open the Clipwing Taylorcraft Plans tab.

Please pass them along!
Eric

smutny
11-22-2011, 06:45 PM
Thank you, Eric!

Eric Minnis
11-22-2011, 06:51 PM
You are very welcome. I have really enjoyed flying my clipwing Tcraft- it is such a great flying airplane. . . . . anything to get more out there!

dlhaneline
08-13-2015, 01:24 PM
Eric, I would love to see the plans for the Duane Cole Tcraft but when I click on the link you have posted it will not display the page. Can you advise?

cluttonfred
08-13-2015, 01:53 PM
Not working for me, either, site appears to be down.

Byron J. Covey
08-13-2015, 02:29 PM
Eric, I would love to see the plans for the Duane Cole Tcraft but when I click on the link you have posted it will not display the page. Can you advise?

His last post was almost 4 years ago.

I, too, hope that someone has the plans, and can share them on line.

BJC

smutny
08-17-2015, 01:17 PM
Eric seems to have his hands full with a successful business, but you could try contacting him directly to see about getting copies of the plans.

https://www.facebook.com/Bullyaero

PaulDow
08-17-2015, 03:20 PM
I checked over on the Wayback Machine at archive.org. the site is there, but it didn't go deep enough and save the files.