PDA

View Full Version : povey pixy plans and membership

brizq
06-04-2018, 08:54 PM
Hello im unable to renew my membership as I don't have my member number.
Also I have emailed and posed request for plans for the povey pixy but I don't get any reponse help ,can anybody help plz.

martymayes
06-05-2018, 07:52 AM
Hello im unable to renew my membership as I don't have my member number.
Also I have emailed and posed request for plans for the povey pixy but I don't get any reponse help ,can anybody help plz.

You can call EAA and I'll bet ya a buck they will have no trouble renewing your membership even if you don't know your member number.

Sam Oleson
06-05-2018, 01:30 PM
Hello, please either email membership@eaa.org or call 1-800-564-6322. Our Membership Services team can help you renew your membership.

Joda
06-05-2018, 02:26 PM
As for the aircraft info, you need to be looking for Pober Pixie (not Povey Pixy). You can get plans for the Pober Pixie from Acro Sport, Inc. Here's their address:

Acro Sport Inc.
P.O. Box 462
Hales Corners, WI 53135

brizq
06-07-2018, 07:42 AM
Thanks joe but as I said in a previous post they don't answer their emails,I'm in Australia and phoning them is difficult ,also aircraft spruce tried to ring them for me but they didn't answer their phone either!

brizq
06-07-2018, 07:45 AM
Also aircraft spruce thought that the plans were available through eaa?

FlyingRon
06-07-2018, 10:05 AM
Are you sure you are using the right address and your not spam blocking them. membership@eaa.org has always responded to me fairly promptly.
920-426-4800 works, you just need to call them fairly late your time (or real early in the morning). If you have an old copy of Sport Aviation lying around, the member number on the mailing label.

Anyhow, Joda's address is the correct one. Here's the page in EAA's database (no log in required): https://www.eaa.org/en/eaa/aviation-communities-and-interests/homebuilt-aircraft-and-homebuilt-aircraft-kits/kits-and-plans

Joda
06-07-2018, 10:38 AM
Thanks joe but as I said in a previous post they don't answer their emails,I'm in Australia and phoning them is difficult ,also aircraft spruce tried to ring them for me but they didn't answer their phone either!

Kris at Acro Sport, Inc. is in the process of moving to Arizona (I believe), so it's best just to use the mail. He'll get back to you eventually.

Joda
06-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Also aircraft spruce thought that the plans were available through eaa?

Nope, EAA has not sold plans for many, many years. Paul transferred all the rights to the designs over to Acro Sport. Inc. a long time ago.

brizq
06-08-2018, 02:53 AM
Thanks everyone