PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Indy Aircraft T-Bird builders/owners/pilots

craefish
11-16-2011, 04:14 PM
I'm currently building an Indy T-2, and would love to network/compare notes with anyone who has built or owns one - either a T-1 or T-2.
Anybody out there?

Stuart
11-19-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm currently building an Indy T-2, and would love to network/compare notes with anyone who has built or owns one - either a T-1 or T-2.
Anybody out there?

I have a single place T-Bird I bought from Indy Aircraft a few years ago, I seen it at Oshkosh and had to have it. Have owned a single place a few years before that and had a lot of fun with it. They are a really
well built plane and I have had good luck getting anything I needed from Brett at Indy Aircraft. If I can give you any advice or help e-mail me at sseely6@mchsi.com My T-Bird is a little different, mu has
wing tanks and they hold 10 gallons each wing plus the fuselage tank hold 12 gallons so can go along ways if I haft to.

rellinger6@bright.net
12-31-2011, 08:48 PM
Hi creafish - I've just completed a rebuild on a '00 two seater. First flight since re-build was last month, flown by the guy that will be giving me flying lessons in the spring. Took it down to bolts and tubes. Took LOTS of pictures on the tear-down to be sure I could get it back together, Let me know if there are any shots you are interested in. She has a Grey Head Rotax 582. E-mail is rellinger6@bright.net. .....also, there is a User Group on Yahoo, "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tbird-ul/" Lots of good search-able information in the archive there. Later.

DairingDaves Ultralights
05-02-2014, 09:50 AM
Hello,from DairingDaves in arkansas,,,I have a t-bird ll,,im restoring,,about one third done,,I had one befor orange and black they fly GRATE! it was a trycycle this is a tail dragger.i also have and fly quicksilver MXll a j-3kitten PPC.I have many pics i can email when i get my flash drive,soon,Im doing this one in john deer yellow.hope to here from ya soon.

aksparks
05-07-2015, 02:02 PM
Wondering how your rebuild came out. I am doing the same. Rebuild comleted, installing wings today and completing a conformance inspection. How does yours fly? Any comments on flying characteristics? will post pictures when completed

Vulcan1
11-14-2015, 10:22 PM
I'm new to the forum, I have a Tearra II aircraft that I'm restoring, How did your rebuild turn out. I have other questions.