PDA

View Full Version : New To List, Saying Hello

Karetaker
11-16-2011, 10:54 AM
Hello crew. I just registered to this list and thought I would say hello. I am in my 3rd year of building a Pietenpol Air Camper. I have another year or so to go. Between now and then, I will be taking my pilots training as well. I have done some flying in various aircraft as a passenger.

I am building the entire aircraft myself...all wood, metal fabrication, welding, machining, etc. At this time I am working on forming my fuel tank, but when done I will have this welded by an expert. I am also running some small stringers along the fuselage length on both sides and bottom.

I have a website with some pictures at: www.karetakeraero.com

Looking forward to being a part of this forum.

RENO
11-16-2011, 12:29 PM
Hello All,
This is my first time on a EAA Forum. I love to talk about projects that are out of the mainstream. My last project was the conversion of a Prescott Pusher airframe to a two seat, center stick, glass cockpit, fire breathing straight jet. It is currently owned by an alternative fuel research company and will be used for flight testing of new fuel sources. I need an inexpensive project real bad for my use in Mexico - RV4, RV6, etc. Check out my profile page for info on experience, interests, etc.