PDA

View Full Version : Forum now

Bill Greenwood
06-06-2017, 10:00 AM
Cancelled, I may write something in the future on this.

rwanttaja
06-06-2017, 05:17 PM
Just my suggestions, nothing formal from the management:

I'm confused...the above line seems to be the only content of the post.

Ron "Confused, not dismayed" Wanttaja

Anymouse
06-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Cancelled

I'm confused...the above line seems to be the only content of the post.

Ron "Confused, not dismayed" Wanttaja

Apparently his suggestions were canceled.

Bill Greenwood
06-10-2017, 09:16 AM
After writing some suggestios about the forum, I decided my wording could be improved. I dont think the suggestions were going to get much viewing on the last topic on the page either, so I deleted them for now.
I will point out that in the midst of those who want EAA to be only homebuilding vs those like me who want a broader perspective, that with all the important topics and all the bright people in EAA, the one topic that drew the most views, ( over 2700) was wristbands. Pretty silly to me.

rwanttaja
06-10-2017, 10:34 AM
After writing some suggestios about the forum, I decided my wording could be improved. I dont think the suggestions were going to get much viewing on the last topic on the page either, so I deleted them for now.
I will point out that in the midst of those who want EAA to be only homebuilding vs those like me who want a broader perspective, that with all the important topics and all the bright people in EAA, the one topic that drew the most views, ( over 2700) was wristbands. Pretty silly to me.
But it wasn't silly, apparently, to all the people that discussed the topic. And as it was in the Airventure sub-forum, I don't feel it was off-topic.

I saw your original post, and had some issues with it. But I was in sitting in an airline terminal and didn't want to fat-finger a typical long-winded response on a cell phone. Wouldn't want to rely on memory, so I'll wait.

Ron "Cue the 'Jaws' theme" Wanttaja