PDA

View Full Version : To Glory Aulik

Bill Greenwood
11-30-2016, 05:07 PM
Thanks for your message, I tried to reply but all my " send" space was full, couldnt make it work.

Ill try to be aviation related on my topics. I was just trying to bring in something that I think is interesting, but then I find a lot of news that piques my interest.And my Son was recently in Cuba, though not by private plane. I did have one joke which had nothing to do with EAA but it was FUNNY which we all need.
And I dont write about religeon.
I was not one of those who critisized you for not being first to post on the sad Jenny news.
I appreciate this forum, just wish sometimes it being a bit more current and relevant would be good.

So I took a quick look at which topics drew the most views, and lo and behold it was 2782 views about the fascinating and riveting(pun intended) topic of wristbands.

Glory Aulik
12-01-2016, 08:34 AM
Thanks for your message, I tried to reply but all my " send" space was full, couldnt make it work.

Ill try to be aviation related on my topics. I was just trying to bring in something that I think is interesting, but then I find a lot of news that piques my interest.And my Son was recently in Cuba, though not by private plane. I did have one joke which had nothing to do with EAA but it was FUNNY which we all need.
And I dont write about religeon.
I was not one of those who critisized you for not being first to post on the sad Jenny news.
I appreciate this forum, just wish sometimes it being a bit more current and relevant would be good.

So I took a quick look at which topics drew the most views, and lo and behold it was 2782 views about the fascinating and riveting(pun intended) topic of wristbands.

Hi Bill,

I thank you in advance for sticking to aviation related topics moving forward! I am sorry to hear you feel the topics being discussed are not current or relevant. I appreciate you trying to bring a bit more interest to the EAA Forums, but we just need to find the right way to do that with staying on topic. :cool:

Best,
Glory