PDA

View Full Version : Express S-90 for sale

luckydog11
07-15-2016, 09:29 AM
Very nice FAA registered Dec 4004 Express S-90 . The plane was built by an FAA certified Builder. Engine: Lycoming IO-540 340 hp Built by Areo Engines in Ca., Ram Air induction , Jeff Rose Electronic Ignition and one new impulse Mag. Vision Micro Systems engine monitor with fuel gauges and sensors. Over size oil cooler. 89" Hartzell prop. All leather interior. Nav and strobes. Gx-60, SL-30, MX20 SL-70 Navaid Ap, AOA system,Dynon D10a, 4 place intercom And more.... See pics I have many detail pictures. Interior .is 9.9 the exterior paint 10 ..... $125,000.00

Darnpilot
07-17-2016, 11:34 AM
Very nice FAA registered Dec 4004 Express S-90 . The plane was built by an FAA certified Builder. Engine: Lycoming IO-540 340 hp Built by Areo Engines in Ca., Ram Air induction , Jeff Rose Electronic Ignition and one new impulse Mag. Vision Micro Systems engine monitor with fuel gauges and sensors. Over size oil cooler. 89" Hartzell prop. All leather interior. Nav and strobes. Gx-60, SL-30, MX20 SL-70 Navaid Ap, AOA system,Dynon D10a, 4 place intercom And more.... See pics I have many detail pictures. Interior .is 9.9 the exterior paint 10 ..... $125,000.00

I might be interested. I am looking for a 4-place airplane. I have a nice Glasair III that I am looking to do a trade.
Thoughts?

Regards,
Jeff

luckydog11
07-18-2016, 07:44 AM
Jeff Thank you for the reply. I have a Cessna 210 also so I am not really looking to trade for another plane at this time., I have many more pictures and a more detailed list of equipment for the Express. This is a very nice airplane Well built and fast. The express has the upgrades to the landing gear. Very low time. If you would like more information please let me know. The plane is located at KLFK.

Darnpilot
07-21-2016, 05:44 AM
I'm interested (I sent a PM?).
I'd like to see some more photos (especially of the engine cowling, please) and a complete spec sheet, if possible.
Thank you.

Jeff

luckydog11
07-21-2016, 07:20 AM
Hi Jeff I am forwarding you my Phone # I have many pics of the plane can e mail you . The previous owner had the cowling custom painted with "Smoke" coming from the air intakes. He had a sense of humor about it being a "Hot rod" with the big engine. My # is 936 229 0131 I will be happy to send you pictures and a specs on the plane. I have the engine logs on the engine from new. I have the airframe logs and build documents from the builder. Wayne

Frank Giger
07-21-2016, 10:35 AM
It looks like a fine aircraft!

Not for nothing, though, what does "built by an FAA certified Builder" mean?

luckydog11
07-21-2016, 01:02 PM
I am not sure the criteria it takes to get certified by the FAA as a "Builder" BUT I have the FAA issued license to the Builder stating He was a FAA certified builder. The builder has built a number of experimental aircraft. The craftsman ship on this airplane reflects the work of an experienced builder.

Frank Giger
07-21-2016, 01:39 PM
Okay, a little education on that.

I have a certificate - looks just like my pilot's certificate - that says I'm an FAA builder and repairman. Flip it over and it clarifies that I have been certified to do any and all maintenance on the aircraft I built.. Anyone that builds an airplane, applies for and receives his Repairman's Certification is an "FAA certified builder."

That is NOT to say the aircraft isn't well built. I'm just advising you that when someone says "built by an FAA approved builder" it's really just marketspeak. It's kind of like saying "our aircraft only flown by FAA certified pilots," or that the aircraft is "FAA registered."

luckydog11
07-22-2016, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the info.