PDA

View Full Version : Log in

dougbush
05-22-2016, 01:03 AM
Recently, something about the forum login process changed. I used to be able to log in using the "User Name" and "password" fields at the top of the forum page. The words "User Name" and "password" used to disappear as soon as I started typing in those fields; now, I have to delete them first. Now, whether or not I enter my info there, it takes me to a separate login page, where I have to enter my username and password. I'm using Safari on an iPad. Would you please put it back the way it was, or tell me an easier way to sign in?

wyoranch
05-23-2016, 09:17 AM
Recently, something about the forum login process changed. I used to be able to log in using the "User Name" and "password" fields at the top of the forum page. The words "User Name" and "password" used to disappear as soon as I started typing in those fields; now, I have to delete them first. Now, whether or not I enter my info there, it takes me to a separate login page, where I have to enter my username and password. I'm using Safari on an iPad. Would you please put it back the way it was, or tell me an easier way to sign in?I am running the same setup and I just tried it. The process still works for me.Rick

Floatsflyer
05-23-2016, 09:26 PM
I'm experiencing the exact same situation as dougbush. Very annoying, please fix it. Same thing occurs on both my IPad and laptop.

dougbush
05-24-2016, 12:27 AM
I am running the same setup and I just tried it. The process still works for me.RickWhich version of iOS are you using? Mine is 9.3.2 .

wyoranch
05-24-2016, 06:58 AM
Which version of iOS are you using? Mine is 9.3.2 .9.3.2

Glory Aulik
05-24-2016, 07:18 AM
Thanks for bringing this to my attention - I'm having our provider look into this...

Glory Aulik
05-24-2016, 01:24 PM
Recently, something about the forum login process changed. I used to be able to log in using the "User Name" and "password" fields at the top of the forum page. The words "User Name" and "password" used to disappear as soon as I started typing in those fields; now, I have to delete them first. Now, whether or not I enter my info there, it takes me to a separate login page, where I have to enter my username and password. I'm using Safari on an iPad. Would you please put it back the way it was, or tell me an easier way to sign in?

our provider has fixed the issue - please clear your browser cache and let me know if you are still having troubles logging in!

griffin800
05-24-2016, 01:44 PM
I used to be able to log into this forum at night (3rd. shift worker) but now can't. Is the forum shut down at night?Bill H.

1600vw
05-24-2016, 03:20 PM
I am having the same issue's as the OP.

1600vw
05-24-2016, 03:22 PM
our provider has fixed the issue - please clear your browser cache and let me know if you are still having troubles logging in!

Yes that worked for me. Thank you Glory.

Glory Aulik
05-24-2016, 03:44 PM
I used to be able to log into this forum at night (3rd. shift worker) but now can't. Is the forum shut down at night?Bill H.

Well that seems odd... The Forums are accessible at all times. What happens exactly when you try logging in?

Glory Aulik
05-24-2016, 03:44 PM
Yes that worked for me. Thank you Glory.

Great to hear!!

Floatsflyer
05-25-2016, 08:45 AM
Sorry Glory, but still not working for me.

Glory Aulik
05-25-2016, 09:22 AM
Sorry Glory, but still not working for me.

Floatsflyer - have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Floatsflyer
05-25-2016, 12:08 PM
Floatsflyer - have you tried clearing your browser cache?

I thought I did but techno peasant that I am, I went back and cleared again and voila all is back to normal for signing in. Thanks so much.

griffin800
05-27-2016, 10:05 AM
Well that seems odd... The Forums are accessible at all times. What happens exactly when you try logging in?Nothing happens, I just get an hourglass and it times out.Both in Chrome and Internet Explorer.Bill H.

dougbush
05-27-2016, 10:42 PM
It's working for me now. Thanks!

Glory Aulik
05-31-2016, 07:42 AM
Nothing happens, I just get an hourglass and it times out.Both in Chrome and Internet Explorer.Bill H.

What time are you trying to log in?

dougbush
02-13-2017, 01:48 AM
It was fixed, but it just started happening again. Please help!

Glory Aulik
02-13-2017, 09:14 AM
It was fixed, but it just started happening again. Please help!Is this tied to the Facebook log in?

dougbush
02-15-2017, 01:50 AM
No, it's not tied to Facebook.