PDA

View Full Version : Website schedule suggestion

slin
07-16-2015, 03:09 PM
Just a friendly suggestion for the "schedule" functionality of the Airventure site, for next year maybe:

Each year I initially read through the very long, detailed schedule, line by line, almost as soon as it comes out, to make a list of the things I'm most interested in seeing, so that I know what days I should take off work to attend. (Although this year I'm taking the whole week off and will be there Sunday through Saturday - yay!)

Of course, as time goes on, the schedule is updated with some last minute additions - often, quite a few of them.

But unless I'm missing something, there's no easy way to see only those later additions. Unless I scroll through all 50 pages of the full schedule, I might miss something.

So my suggestion would be to add a way to view only those events which were added to the schedule after a user-selectable date. Or, alternatively, to have a way to sort the list by date/time ADDED to the list in addition to being able to sort it by date/time of the event (which obviously is even more important).

That way, if I come back to the schedule after my initial full read, I could quickly check to see what are the new events that I may not have seen, since they were added after my last check.

Anyway, this is just a feature suggestion for the future and is not meant to take away from the great job you guys have done and always do on the website, apps, etc.

Thanks,
Steve Lin

Hal Bryan
07-17-2015, 06:44 AM
This is an excellent idea, Steve - I'll pass it along to the folks on the web team!