PDA

View Full Version : EAA.ORG website really Slow!

wyoranch
06-25-2015, 08:01 AM
It may be me (all other websites are responding normal) but the Airventure site seems extremely slow. Perhaps it is everyone getting excited about AV and hammering it at the same time, but just in case it is not I thought I would bring it to your attention.
Rick

Jetguy
06-30-2015, 07:14 PM
Is it me or did anyone else notice that the EAA.Org web site seems really slow compared to other web sites like Google or yahoo. I was navigating around tonight and it just seemed slow. :(If this is the case then what will it be like when we get closer. Feed back is requested. Maybe its my browser.:confused:

wyoranch
06-30-2015, 09:22 PM
I brought it to Hal's attention. I am sure they will get it fixed asap.

FunInAviation
07-01-2015, 04:57 AM
Seems pretty fast to me. It may be your internet service provider.

Mike Switzer
07-01-2015, 07:48 AM
When I renewed my membership the other day it took forever for each page to load.

Jetguy
07-01-2015, 09:11 AM
Ok 3 to 1 I'm starting to see a trend!:rollseyes:

Hal Bryan
07-01-2015, 11:32 AM
We've had a couple of serious performance issues with the site over the last 2-3 days. It's been sporadic and tough to track down, especially since it doesn't seem to have any correlation to the amount of traffic the site is getting. I know our IT team is working on it diligently, and hopes to have some improvements in place ASAP.

Hal Bryan
07-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Our web team has done a lot of work on this issue today, and are reporting good results. I know I'm seeing a substantial improvement - how about you guys?

Floatsflyer
07-01-2015, 06:57 PM
Our web team has done a lot of work on this issue today, and are reporting good results. I know I'm seeing a substantial improvement - how about you guys?

I'm good on eaa.org as well as Airventure, except can't bring up the exhibitors directory. Maybe it's not there yet, hasn't been finalized.

Hal Bryan
07-02-2015, 08:22 AM
That seems to be working okay for me today, Floats - try the direct link and tell me what you see:

http://spirit.eaa.org/appscode/expocad/default.html

Floatsflyer
07-02-2015, 03:03 PM
Hal, I opened the direct link but it's just a blank page with the letter T at the top. The exhibitor directory on the site still won't open, it returns to the Airventure home page.