PDA

View Full Version : Adding Content to Chapter Website

Bill_dom
12-26-2014, 07:16 PM
Sorry if this have been asked before. I've noticed that EAA have created a website hosted by webs, for each chapter. Me and the members of my chapters want to add content to our chapter's website, right now it only have the basic info. How can we do that? I've searched eaa.org for information about this but so far have not found any.

Thanks

Bill_dom
12-26-2014, 07:18 PM
Just found an 88 minutes webinar on how to do this. Will watch it and post here if any question.

1600vw
12-27-2014, 07:29 AM
Sorry if this have been asked before. I've noticed that EAA have created a website hosted by webs, for each chapter. Me and the members of my chapters want to add content to our chapter's website, right now it only have the basic info. How can we do that? I've searched eaa.org for information about this but so far have not found any.

Thanks

You should post a link.

Byron J. Covey
12-27-2014, 03:10 PM
You should post a link.

Is this this what you are referring to?

http://www.support.eaachapter.org

Bill_dom
02-04-2015, 09:55 AM
According to the webinar I mentioned in the previous post, I have to request the administrator login credential for our chapter website, by filling the form is this page;

http://www.support.eaachapter.org/contactus.htm

I did that back in late December. My chapter's president did the same a couple of week ago. So far, neither me nor my chapter's president have received any response.

Does any one know what it need to be done?

Hal Bryan
02-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Bill -

We haven't seen those requests come in. Please send an email directly to chapters@eaa.org and we'll get you taken care of.

Thanks -

Hal

Bill_dom
02-05-2015, 07:32 AM
Thanks Hal, I sent the email yesterday. Please let me know via this forum if you don't get it.

Hal Bryan
02-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Bill - just following up. I sent you the info on Friday morning, the 6th. Can you confirm receipt?

Thank you -

Hal

Bill_dom
02-24-2015, 01:26 PM
Bill - just following up. I sent you the info on Friday morning, the 6th. Can you confirm receipt?

Thank you -

Hal

Yes, I did receive it and it worked. Thanks.