PDA

View Full Version : Your new Homebuilders Community Manager

Chad Jensen
09-21-2011, 11:21 AM
Many of you probably saw the announcement from EAA in the various e-newsletters, but now that I am officially on-site at EAA, I wanted to post a quick intro to the EAA Forums...

Chad Jensen, EAA #755575, and as my signature says, I have built, flown, and now sold my Van's RV-7. This summer I started work on a new project, a Wittman Tailwind! I also owned part of a Thatcher CX-4 project for a short while. My online focus for several years was the Van's community through several online forums that catered to the type. In my new role at EAA, I will be expanding my presence to as many type forums as I can, so if you have a link to a specific forum, please send it my way! I'd love to jump in and participate!

I am here to serve the needs of the Homebuilders Community, and I look forward to hearing from you!

:cool:

Hangar10
09-21-2011, 11:30 AM
Nice to meet you Chad... looking forward to working with you.

Mike Switzer
09-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Chad - Are you still in Bloomington or did you move up north?

Chad Jensen
09-21-2011, 03:30 PM
Still an Illinois resident, but living in Oshkosh now...

Mike Switzer
09-21-2011, 03:31 PM
You moved there just in time for winter :D

Chad Jensen
09-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Isn't it great!;)

Jeff Point
09-21-2011, 05:44 PM
You get Wisconsin winter, but you also get playoff football and baseball, so it's worth it. Welcome to the north side of the Cheese Curtain.

Chad Jensen
09-21-2011, 07:20 PM
Thanks Jeff! Looking forward to seein' ya soon!

Jim Hann
09-22-2011, 03:16 AM
In my new role at EAA, I will be expanding my presence to as many type forums as I can, so if you have a link to a specific forum, please send it my way! I'd love to jump in and participate!

:cool:

Chad,

I'm a plans holder for several aircraft. There are a couple of canard forums but most of the airplanes I follow have e-mail lists, normally on Yahoo. Here is the list of what I currently belong to, or used to.

Yahoo:
boredomfighter
canard-aviators
cfair (free/old plans)
chuggers (the late Robert S. Hoover's group)
eaa32 (my chapter)
Emerauders
flybabylist
weedhopperplans

Google:

Cavalier Homebuilt Airplane Group (http://eaaforums.org/group/cavalier-and-jungster?hl=en)

COZY Builders Mailing List (http://eaaforums.org/group/cozy_builders?hl=en)

Many of them also require you to be approved for membership. Enjoy!!!

Jim

Chad Jensen
09-22-2011, 07:02 AM
Thanks Jim! I'll check them out!:cool: