PDA

View Full Version : Getting Chapter Recognition Pins and Certificates ready to ship

Trevor Janz
11-27-2012, 03:00 PM
Brenda and I have been working hard to get over 7,000 certificates printed.....and over 900 boxes picked and packed for shipment to chapters. Here is the photo of what half way done looks like.

Hopefully all will be in the mail by tomorrow afternoon and on the way to your chapter! :)

alcharlie65
12-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Hey Trevor,

Just curious, have you guys ever come up with a way of determining Chapter membership yet. We've gone from six to over fifty, but I guess you don't know that. Our people have really been at it, but it doesn't look like you would even know that.

DM
Pres., 1358

Trevor Janz
12-03-2012, 01:12 PM
We are working on an on-line Chapter renewal form where you can update your membership roster...simply on line. Now..you phsyically have to fill in the blanks on the form we send you and most of the time we just get the new chapter leaders updated in our database. Brenda Anderson and I are working hard with our IT department to get the chapter renewal on line for next year. We were unable to get that done this year.

Keep up the great work on recruiting. Please share your ideas.