PDA

View Full Version : Experimental Aircraft Exhaust

Sonich5
11-26-2012, 02:22 PM
Always looking around the forum to share my experience with the needs of others on the topic of aircraft exhaust, but not seeing much opportunity to share my knowledge, I'm using this section of the forum to let the community know that Sonic Headers Inc (http://sonicheaders.com). exists and is more than happy to give advice.

Our company manufactures Experimental Aircraft Exhaust Systems and Components. We are OEM suppliers for companies such as, Glasair Aviation, LLC and Just Aircraft, LLC. We also utilize the PVC kit as well as owner supplied mock up systems to build unique exhaust to fit individual builders. Our complete inventory of both Radial and Horizontal engines gives us the ability to manufacture proper fitting systems for just about any application desired. While the company is fairly new, the Team at Sonic Headers Inc has worked in this market for many years and look forward to sharing our passion and experience with those in need of products and services or just advice without the pressure of sales.

Check out our company website and learn more about our service and feel free to contact me (Todd) with any questions. Find out why Sonic Headers Inc. has a growing reputation for Superior Customer Service along with the Highest Quality Products at an affordable price.