PDA

View Full Version : Airventure (Oshkosh) on Facebook

hkyplr18
07-15-2012, 10:49 AM
What happened to the Airventure FB page? It is gone. It was cool last year because they kept better updates of what was going on. The main airventure website is pretty much useless, unless you want to know about some other huge sponser they have picked up..

hkyplr18
07-15-2012, 10:57 AM
I did find the EAAHQ facebook page. If this is where the updates are going to take place you guys at EAA may want to know that the link you have listed for the old airventure FB page is a dead link.

Hal Bryan
07-15-2012, 01:00 PM
We consolidated the two pages about 3 months ago, so, yes, all Facebook updates will go through our single main page: Facebook.com/EAAHQ.

Let me know where you still see links to the old AirVenture page - we need to get those cleared up.

Thanks-

Hal

hkyplr18
07-15-2012, 10:36 PM
Hi Hal,

Thanks for the fast response. This link here>> http://www.airventure.org/media/ under "social media". The FB link is for the old FB/airventure page. I found another one but trying to remember where it was. Will keep looking.

Hal Bryan
07-16-2012, 07:40 AM
So glad you noticed that one - it's fixed now. We'll keep our eyes open for any other stragglers, but if you spot that other link, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hal