PDA

View Full Version : where

flyrite
02-27-2012, 11:39 AM
Where can I find the new renumbered aresti catolog for the basic figures that got changed , Really need to get my freestyle signed off ? :confused:

RetroAcro
02-27-2012, 04:01 PM
2012 catalogue: www.arestisystem.com/

flyrite
02-27-2012, 07:05 PM
So I can't update my existing catolog with revised numbering ?

WLIU
02-27-2012, 07:14 PM
I hate to tell you that they pretty much changed everything in the catalog. It is not practical to make changes to the old catalog by hand.

I understand that the Aresti folks are now pretty good about taking your credit card and getting orders out, and the with the devaluation of the Euro vs the dollar, the price is not a bad as it once was.

Best of luck,

Wes
N78PS

flyrite
02-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Gee wiz....there's gotta be a free download for just the renumbered maneuvers , my understanding is that they only changed the basic figures numbers (not the rolls , snaps, etc..) As well as adding a few new figures . I really hate to have to buy a whole new catolog just to renumber the same free that won't change at all except for the number defining the figure !

RetroAcro
02-27-2012, 10:28 PM
Gee wiz....there's gotta be a free download for just the renumbered maneuvers , my understanding is that they only changed the basic figures numbers (not the rolls , snaps, etc..) As well as adding a few new figures . I really hate to have to buy a whole new catolog just to renumber the same free that won't change at all except for the number defining the figure !

Yeah, if it weren't for these dern Aresti catalogues that come out every so many years, this sport would be much more affordable. :) You must have really been steamed when you found out sectional charts are supposed to be replaced every 6 months. :)

smutny
02-27-2012, 11:14 PM
If you look through the Acro Exploder archives, you'll find some helpful hints on updating your old Free. Some members went through the gyrations of creating "translation" documents.

flyrite
02-28-2012, 07:40 AM
Thanks , Smuty just what I needed .....:P folks with commonsense can always find a way !

Markizz
02-28-2012, 01:29 PM
+100500 dudes :)

flyrite
03-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Just to update this post........Someone in the "loop" was kind enough to send me a copy of the renumbered figures , or more correctly ...How to renumber the figures .

Thanks