PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Wood Working DVDs from Blue Swallow Aircraft, LLC

John Gaertner
01-26-2012, 03:52 PM
Greetings,
I would like to invite anyone who is interested to check out Blue Swallow Aircraft's DVDs on aircraft building restoring. Our first title is 3+ hour long two DVD set on Aircraft Wood Working. These DVDs are based on our 2 day wood working workshop that we have been conducting for several years.

The subjects covered include: Hand Tools, Table/Band Saws, Power Planes, Hand Planes, Lumber Selection, Jigs, Fixtures, Steamer construction and Steaming Wood, Bending Wood, Routing/Splicing Spars and Parts and much more. 3+ hours of material and many great hints and suggestions for the aircraft builder. Our second DVD is a sequel to Aircraft Wood Working I, showing more details on building and repairing wooden aircraft.

Our 3 title is how to do 5 tuck naval splice of aircraft cable.

All are new, original matieral with a money back gaurantee if you are not happy with the videos.

You can see a sample of the video on their web site,
http://www.blueswallowaircraft.com/html/sales_area.html#video-dvd
Regards,
John Gaertner
Former EAA Museum Curator

Zack Baughman
01-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Hi John,I enjoyed listening to you on Warbird Radio recently! Gotta say, I'm VERY interested in your Autogiro project. I realize it's quite a ways down the road, but please keep us updated!Cheers,Zack

John Gaertner
01-29-2012, 08:17 AM
Hello Zack,

Thanks for the kind comments on our WarbirdsRadio.com interview. Stay tuned as we will be back on in February discussing building historical aircraft. Also, for anyone interested in our services, please come and visit our web site www.BlueSwallowAircraft.com (http://www.BlueSwallowAircraft.com). We offer museum quality restoration and building from scratch, including wood work, metal work and parts, custom casting and machining of parts.

Regards,

John Gaertner
President
Blue Swallow Aircraft, LLC
PO Box 379
Earlysville, VA 22936
(434) 295-7177